Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving


It is hard to believe our Thanksgiving feast was almost 2 weeks ago! It was a great success, so thank you all for praying.
We have 25 people come to our apartment for the feast, which was a great turnout! We had spend the days prior cooking and baking all home-made goodies for the event: apple sauce, stuffing, potatoes and gravy, pumpkin pie... It was sooo good.




We had lots of neighbors come, including Grandma! She said she had a wonderful time and was thankful for kind neighbors. I think this feast helped our neighbors get to know each other as well!







One of the activities we had them do was the classic "trace you hand, because it looks like a Turkey [???] and write what your are thankful for". It was so fun to watch all our French friends participate in this childhood activity. We then cut them out and taped them to the wall. The funny part is, while instructing the activity, my roommate forgot to explain how the hand looks like a Turkey... so I just wonder what they thought..

Thank you all for praying! I apologize for not blogging more often. I promise I will be better about it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Hannah! You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo cute! that would be me who forgets to tell someone the meaning of the hand! love, allyson

    ReplyDelete