Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fail - 3 weeks...

People, it is hard to keep up with a blog! This past week, I was able to spend with my parents and bothers. It was their spring break and my Easter vacation so the time worked out well! I am glad they came now because it made the "see you later" easier. Only about 6 weeks till I am back in Michigan for the summer!

Just yesterday, I received "the email" of what I am going to be doing next year! It looks like God is taking me to Orlando, Florida to work at CCC's head quarters! I am pretty excited for this opportunity - but dreading the heat! One of the things we will be doing outside of the office is building relationships with international students who work at Disney. I am excited for this because I will have a very fresh perspective on being the "new" to a country, language and culture!

But for now, I want to finish out strong here in France doing what God has called me to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment