Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ending


So STINT is officially done. We had our last night of 'debrief' today. It was a good start to processing all I have learned, experienced, and the ways I have grown. I know there is still much more to process. We ended the night by watchingI made a 45 minute slideshow of pictures, video and inside jokes. It was happy and sad. (This is a picture of my team minus Katie, with our STINT coaches, Chrissy and Mike.)

Since France is a developed country, I am not sure what "culture shocks" I will experience. Yes, they do have flushing toilets. Yes, they do take Saturday and Sunday as their weekend. Yes, they have farmer's markets. Yes, I could wear short sleeve shirts. Yes, I could buy Honey Nut Cheerios.

Time will tell... less than 8 days till I fly home! "What will you be doing?" you might ask. Lots of packing, good byes, wrap up meetings at the office with my supervisors, helping my teammates -who are returning- move into their new house, seeing the Eiffel Tower one last time...

This journey is not over! This summer, I am excited to share with everyone stories, pictures, and videos from this past year. And share a vision for where God is leading me next!

I would love your prayers for:
- Processing
- Ending well
- Safety traveling

Love,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment