Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some more MidYear

This has been a great week. I have so enjoyed spending time with STINTers, seeing them engage in community and share the joys and struggles of their ministry and processing what the Lord has next for them. Several people have approached me, thanking me for the work my team has put into this conference. Those sweet little conversations reminded me of why I am here - to care for, encourage and create a resting place for missionaries out on the front lines.

It has also been a sweet treat to see friends I made last year during all of the STINT conferences. At times I've felt a little jealous of their international experiences, but I know God has me in Orlando for His purposes. It's been a good reminder that every day is a new adventure wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment