Monday, March 3, 2014

Post 200

True confessions, I haven't posted in a while. (But anyone could really see that if they are a frequent reader of my posts).

Sometimes, I feel my attempt at creative word-flow quickly deplete. And after thinking about it a bit, (as some of you may or may not know this,) but I actually write/manage another blog for work as well.

So, I'm at a point of figuring out where I want to "take this" personal blog. Personal memoirs (but not too personal - if you wanna get to know me, lets go grab some coffee :) ), DIY craft ideas and successes/fails (I wish I had time for things like that...), ministry stories (which often also get posted on my work blog), trip/picture story posts (which will probably happen because I want to be more selective in what pictures I post to social medias) or random thoughts....

So many possibilities! So many angles! Why limit one? Maybe because I need a little structure to feel like I'm doing something well... and that people are actually reading... and enjoying what they read... and coming back for more... and, okay I think that's it.





No comments:

Post a Comment