Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some random thoughts


Carrot spaghetti is an awesome creation.

Exactly how "safe" is the meat sauce you buy off a shelf? Doesn't this need to be refrigerated?

When do people start becoming 'morning' people? Does this come with age?

Everything in France, and probably Europe, is compact and small: homes, meals, cars, bathrooms, a cup of coffee, the staircases. We do like their space, but maybe the majority of Americans obese?

Also, most French people have no concept of personal space. When waiting in line, I stagger my feet, and lean in such a way to create space. I am American.



Did you know children laugh 10 times more than adults?



Google Translate is a wonderful tool.




Let me set the facts straight here, not all French people are 'Parisians'. It is the 'Parisians' that get the bad reputation, and that's pry because they are tired of the all the tourists who visit Paris and don't speak French.

I've watched every episode of LOST, but I still wonder what was up with the polar bears?




1 comment:

  1. carrot spagetti=my new favorite.

    can't wait to go home and make it!

    ReplyDelete