Sunday, May 8, 2011

Living in Europe has its perks...

This weekend, I was fortunate to travel to London, England and visit some family friends. They were so warm, generous, welcoming and accommodating! My roommate Chelsea and I got to see all the major sites in London - including riding the famous London Eye - which gives you a birds eye view of the city!

Our friends hospitality was refreshing! It reminded me that as believers, we are the body of Christ and should work as one. Jesus' idea of feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, yeah, He meant that.

I think on this Mother's Day, I want to express how much I am thankful for my mom demonstrating this through out my life. She loves to host, cook and entertain others. I appreciate all these thing about her! Your servant attitude is appreciated and I am thankful for your love. I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment