Thursday, August 16, 2012

STINT Briefing 2012

Friends! I am very excited to be in Chicago this week. I've met up with supporters/friends both new and old. Tonight, I came to the 2012 STINT Briefing. I attended it two years ago before heading to France as a STINTer. It is a time of preparation for the year of ministry ahead.

I am attending it this time as Jesus Film staff! My teammate Nifer and I will be giving a vision/explanation for Jesus Film (Friday between 11:00 am -12:30 pm CST). Specifically, we will be explaining all the cool new tools and videos available in most languages of the world! Please pray our time is well spent!

Tonight alone, I was able to share with STINTers going to Italy, Bosnia, Slovenia, Ghana and France about the new app (I have the trial app on my phone! It's so cool!)!!! There are 380 STINTers going to 35 countries. These Jesus Film tools will be a great aide in ministry.

The Jesus Film Media app for Apple products will be released soon, with Android soon to follow. For more info, visit: www.jesusfilmmedia.org


No comments:

Post a Comment