Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Prayer Requests

I'm about to send out my monthly prayer letter. Want to be added to that list? Click HERE
  • This past year, I've been "coaching" various STINT teams in ways to use digital strategies in their campus ministry. Please pray for wisdom and smooth transition as their intern year comes to and end in June. Please pray also for them as they figure out next steps - reSTINTing, joining Staff with Campus Crusade or joining the corporate world.

  • Along the same subject of STINT partnerships, I've been invited to attend the 2014-2015 STINT leaders conference this July in Denver. I will be casting vision to the team leaders of what the Jesus Film - STINT partnerships look like. (I've learned quite a bit this last year, and I'm excited for this coming year!). My hope is that they can strategically connect me with the STINTer who fits this role, at the August STINT Briefing in Chicago.
  • Another global-perspective prayer request is for the ministry strategy being developed for the Brazil World Cup. These past several months, my team and I have put lots of time and thought into how to equip and train national staff as well as other ministries, in how to incorporate the Jesus Film Media app in ministry. We've also had a lot of changes in plans - we are tentatively scheduled to go to Brazil May 24th - May 30th. Yes, I realize that's next week! Please pray for all the final details to be worked out quickly! 
Thank you for your prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment