Thursday, June 5, 2014

Driko - our Brazilian contact

While in Brazil, we worked with a Brazilian guy named Driko. He is 26 years old, a Biology teacher, and currently learning English as an extra curricular activity. 

Driko has an amazing network and did a lot to help make the trainings in the various cities happen. I recently received this message on Facebook from him. (He did write in Portuguese, so I used Google translate in to English - I love technology!)


This is the group we trained in Curitiba, Brazil. Driko is pictured bottom left, wearing a hat.

"Hannah - I wish I had said many things [during our time in Brazil]. I wish I have spoken more with you and your friends the Jesus Film, but my limitations with the language does not let me do it

I want you to know that I loved being with you and that in fact now the mission starts here, there is still much to be done! The communities in which we [trained] are very excited to work!  

What I can promise is just my willingness to work and my dedication to learning English, only to be able to share with you and others to experience life and the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ from these contexts and our realities!"

So thankful for young leaders like Driko who are passionate about making Christ known to the nations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment