Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall


Fall here in Orlando is very different than the traditional Falls of Michigan I have grown up with. In fact, it's more like August weather daily - with the addition to daily showers at 4:30 p.m. When flying home last weekend (I was in on of my closest friends wedding) I took this picture:

Cool huh?

Anyways, recently, I have found myself "grieving" a little for the "normal" falls I have grown accustom to. The reds, oranges, yellows and browns of the changing leaves;
a glass of cold apple cider and a spice donut after a day of picking apples at Erwin's Orchard;
raking and jumping into the big piles of crunchy, fallen leaves;

even going to a football game or 10.
I hope you appreciate these things even more just for my sake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment