Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Je manque la France


Today, some of my previous team, Chelsea, Eric and Nalani, along with their new team, landed in France today to begin their second year. I am a little sad I am not with them, but I know God has me here in Orlando for a bigger reason.

Today in my part of the office, we are having SMOOTHIE DAY! Smoothie King is coming in to make smoothies for those who work in the National Campus Office. My department, the conference and event team, helps plan days like this. Our goal is to make the office an enjoyable place to work and build community within the whole office - there are over 1,000 employees who work here at head quarters!





Prayer requests:
- I would find a church to get plugged into
- Meet some French girls at Epcot to practice French
- Getting officially settled into my new housing

No comments:

Post a Comment