Sunday, November 13, 2011

God's faithfulness - Pray BIG or go home.

God is just so good, faithful and wants to invest in the lives of His children.

Last week, before our Friday Disney day, I was praying for God to do something big. In the past, these Friday's have been pretty good, but I've felt myself relying on my own abilities to engage in conversations with interns. In realizing that, I feel that the "fruits of my labor" have been small. I have a BIG God, so why not fully rely on HIS abilities?

I kid you not, the first conversation of the day that I had, God blew me away. I met a girl named Meena who is from the UK and has been interning for 9 months. In our conversation, she shared with me about her families spiritual background - her dad is Buddhist and her mom is Catholic. She does not specifically identify with either, but acknowledges there is a God.

"So, is it easy for you?" she asked, regarding my journey of being a Christ follower. It seemed to be an opportunity for me to share my story with her and briefly explain the gospel. She was intrigued and wants to meet up for coffee sometime this coming week! I am thankful God has given me another international friend!

1 comment:

  1. Great story Hannah!! He is strong, amazing and wonderful. Thank you for letting Him take control that day! Stay strong sister.

    ReplyDelete