Monday, April 22, 2013

Stranger to friend to a new sister in Christ to possible co-worker???

Do you guys remember my friend Meena? I just got this email from her - how cool is this!?
I got to spend some time with Meena when she was visiting Orlando in March.

"I have some exciting news -- I have been approached by the National Director of Agape (Campus Crusade for Christ in Europe) here in Birmingham, England to apply for the role as her PA in ministry! I'm really overwhelmed still to be honest, but know that God is growing me & strengthening me in considering and applying for the role alone. I'm asking for your prayers during this time as I'm completing my application and seek out God's will for me during what I believe to be a really essential time in my life! Your prayers are priceless to me! I'm thanking you in advance."

Will you join me in praying for her as God continues to reveals His plans for her? I will keep you posted as I hear back :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is SO wonderful!! absolutely amazing to watch God's plans unfold for one's life :) praying for her!

    ReplyDelete