Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm excited!

Moments ago, I sent an email to over 60 people who are leading STINT teams this year - going to share the gospel all over the world. The fact I was given their contact information is a total God send! 

Contacting them prior to next week's conferences can be so beneficial - letting them know Jesus Film Media will be there again, encouraging them and their teams to install the app before coming, and offering them our contact information to set up training times for individual team times.... bah I am pumped all this is unfolding!

Please pray with me that they read it will excited hearts and see Jesus Film Media as a team to partner with during this next year.

I'll elaborate more in my next prayer letter - would you like me to email it to you? Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment