Monday, December 2, 2013

Hola Panama

A picture of the whole conference
Panama was such a fruitful time in meeting staff as well as students of Latin America. So many relationships were built - I've even been invited to speak and train staff and students in El Salvador!

My teammate Gabe and I shared about the history and purpose of Jesus Film Media and all that is encompassed in our digital ministry. I went through an app training of all the ins and outs of app features. I am thankful God chose to use me train over 100 people from 21 countries in this revolutionary ministry tool.

Part of the Jesus Film Media team

As the week progressed, Gabe and I fostered a team of Latin American staff and students, as they dreamed, strategist and planned ways to use technology to reach the digital work - specifically those in Latin America. Those who chose to be on our team, did so because they saw great value in using The JESUS Film clips in their ministry. It was great to work with them and be encouraged by their passion and charisma to share Jesus with people in their scope of ministry.
Countries represented: Costa Rica, Panama and Venezuela

No comments:

Post a Comment