Monday, December 30, 2013

Worship

The last few months have been chaotic with lots of travel. Adventure, culture, friends, conferences, trainings... all good things! 

This week, I'm currently at another conference with 600+ attendees, representing JESUS Film.

The first night, I joined the conference in their worship set. Again, I was reminded how much I love singing! As a college student, I was apart of the worship band at Grand Valley State. It has been too long since I've been apart of a servant team like this.

With all my travel, I don't always get to partake in corporate worship with other believers. So I'm SOAKING THIS IN! I feel like the last time I was able to experience something like this was this summer out in Colorado, at Cru's All Staff Conference.

Please enjoy and maybe take some time to worship through this song: 


[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

No comments:

Post a Comment