Friday, September 28, 2012

Here's a question for ya...

When it comes to blogs, what do you like to read about?

I've realized that a lot of times I write about my job, how I have seen God at work, prayer requests and recently I've posted videos...

The reason I started this blog two years ago, was to stay connected with family and friends when I was living overseas. After being State-side for over a year, I have continued to blog and this and that - and I admit, I've enjoyed looking at the statistics of readers. I'm analytical like that *adjusts nerdy glasses*.


So I was wondering... for you as the reader, what do you like to read about? When I read other people's blogs, I personally like pictures and different kinds of media and obviously cool stories. I want to write posts that are meaningful, playful, fun and refreshing. I want to share stories of encouragement, randomness, joy and amazement. 

Thoughts, ideas, opinions?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Awesome Jesus stories
    2. Hilarious stories accompanied by hilarious memes

    ReplyDelete