Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thankfulness, Prayer and Hope: September

Things I am thankful for...

  • A supportive family who believes in what I am doing with my life
  • Reaching 50% of my support raising goal
  • The season of fall: changing color of leaves, apple cider, football games
  • Dark chocolate and it's wonderful flavor
  • The ability to laugh at myself
Things I am praying and trusting the Lord for...
  • Connecting with the other 50% of my support team
  • Searching, budgeting and buying a "new" car
  • Relationships - a lot of my genuine community is at a distance and I want to use this 'solo' time to draw closer to Him
  • The official release of the Jesus Film Media app for Apple products (sooooo soon - check my blog again this week maybe!!!) 
  • Daily surrender to trust Him and His leading
Things I am hopeful and looking forward to...
  • Eventually buying my own, first, nice car
  • Reporting to my job with Jesus Film Media in Orlando
  • The New Staff Follow Up conference in October
  • Hopefully running the Turkey Trot in the Detroit Thanksgiving Day parade
  • Snow... can I say that? It's almost been 2 years!!! I want to snowboard so baddd

No comments:

Post a Comment