Saturday, January 26, 2013

Whirlwind... 3 continents in 3 days, so my body is unsure what time it is...

According to my laptop, it's 7:00 pm. In thirty minutes, I will be getting on yet another plane; there are four flights that stand in the way of  the eventual destination of Spain. Having just arrived home last night from Thailand - a little late, but safely with all bags PRAISE THE LORD - it feels like 7:00 am.

Thailand is a beautiful country and their culture is very hospitable. Our time there was great and we connected with teams serving in various cities in East Asia. I'll write more later as we are just about to board the plane.

It would be wonderful if you would be praying again for safety in our travels, making all our connections, health and connecting with teams. I'm looking forward to this trip as I have some very dear friends on some of these teams!!

Thank you for your prayers and I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment