Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankfulness - Days 14, 15, 16 and 17: Transportation, Marketing Jesus, Music and Photography

I am thankful for transportation. In the last ten days, I drove a car, rode a tram, flew in many planes, rode a few trains, took a couple bus rides, had a boat tour, took a taxi and rode a bike.


I am thankful for my job. When I graduated college with a Business and Marketing degree, I would never have guessed the experiences I have had, places I've visited, people I've met, and work God has prepared for me. It's cool that my job currently is essentially "marketing Jesus". I really enjoyed field testing via sharing on campus with the STINT team in Tilburg.


I am thankful for music. I've recently been enjoying the new 'Jenny and Tyler' album called "Open your doors". 


I am thankful for photography. It is one of my outlets for creativity. It gives me so much life! Cultures, shadows, angles, lighting, colors, people, motion, beauty, experiences, memories - I love them all.










No comments:

Post a Comment