Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankfulness - Day 28, 29 and 30: SURPRISES, White Noise and Truth.

I am thankful for surprises! I decided last week to fly home for Thanksgiving - and kept it a secret from my siblings. I love family time, inside jokes, seeing my niece, mash potatoes with gravy, and laughter. 


I am thankful for the free 'white noise' app called "Sleep Machine Lite". It is a gem of an app - and I use it every night - at home, on planes, sharing a bed at a conference... yes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleep-machine-lite/id319106691


I am thankful God gently reminds me He's got everything under control. It's all to often I find myself  trying to make sense of everything (probably my 'Activator/Strategic' side coming out)... but He reminds me:
"Hannah, don't limit MY creativity." - (John 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment