Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankfulness - Days 24, 25 and 26: Videos of my niece, Fall and my friend Jennifer Visser!

I am thankful for little videos like from my adorable niece, Addison (she got a little distracted at the end) :

I am thankful for fall weather - time for boots, scarves and coats! 

I am thankful for my friend Jennifer Visser. Today, November 26th, is her GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! Jenn and I have shared so many memories together:
One of the FUNNIEST moments in my life - road tripping back from Summer Project in Virginia Beach, 2008. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard.

At the Summer Project final banquet.

Snowboarding in West Michigan.

Enjoying some fondu...

 Indy Christmas Conference senior year.

The honor of standing up in Jenn's wedding 9/10/11!




I love you Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment